Peanut Butter Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lent starts tomorrow for those that observe. Before the fasting that occurs during Lenten season, some like to celebrate by eating pancakes the day before Ash Wednesday. This day is also called Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, or Mardi Gras depending on what country you’re in. Whether or not you observe Lent, I think we can all agree that a day dedicated to pancakes is a good idea. And, oh my goodness, do I have a delicious way for you to celebrate today! Peanut Butter Pancakes with Maple Peanut Butter Syrup! You are going to want to make these as asap!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
Skinny Bisquick Pancakes
18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
Strawberry and Rhubarb French Toast Bake
Single-Serving Mini Quiche
110-Calorie Crustless Veggie Quiche
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Mason Jar Breakfast Parfaits
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook