Peanut Butter Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lent starts tomorrow for those that observe. Before the fasting that occurs during Lenten season, some like to celebrate by eating pancakes the day before Ash Wednesday. This day is also called Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, or Mardi Gras depending on what country you’re in. Whether or not you observe Lent, I think we can all agree that a day dedicated to pancakes is a good idea. And, oh my goodness, do I have a delicious way for you to celebrate today! Peanut Butter Pancakes with Maple Peanut Butter Syrup! You are going to want to make these as asap!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- Potato and Avocado Breakfast Scramble
- Heart Healthy Homemade Granola
- 16 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- Mexican Breakfast Tacos
- Low-Carb Homemade Pop Tarts
- Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook