Peanut Butter Pancakes
By: Jenn S from veggieinspiredjourney.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lent starts tomorrow for those that observe. Before the fasting that occurs during Lenten season, some like to celebrate by eating pancakes the day before Ash Wednesday. This day is also called Shrove Tuesday, Fat Tuesday, or Mardi Gras depending on what country you’re in. Whether or not you observe Lent, I think we can all agree that a day dedicated to pancakes is a good idea. And, oh my goodness, do I have a delicious way for you to celebrate today! Peanut Butter Pancakes with Maple Peanut Butter Syrup! You are going to want to make these as asap!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook