This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Tzatziki Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a vegan tzatziki recipe? Try this healthy chilled cucumber dip or the keto modification today and see why it’s my favorite. Tzatziki is a chilled cucumber, yogurt dip, or sauce. It’s popular in Greek cuisine. Some people believe that it was based on an Indian recipe that is very similar called raita. The main difference seems to be that raita is made with plain yogurt and Tzatziki is made with Greek yogurt so it is slightly thicker."
Preparation Time15 min
Read NextFamily-Favorite Turkey Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook