This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Beef, Spinach and Mushroom Strudel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy appetizer made with puff pastry that everyone will love. This savoury strudel is filled with ground beef, mushrooms, spinach and feta cheese and served with tzatziki dip. Easy to make with pre-made puff pastry. Simply cook up the ground beef and mushrooms with some seasoning in a skillet, then stir in the spinach and feta cheese. Fold the savoury filling up in the puff pastry and then bake until golden brown. Served with tzatziki dip, this Greek flavoured savoury strudel is sure to please!"
Read NextTurkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- The Ultimate Beef Stir Fry In A Sticky Asian Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook