Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fall is my favorite time of year thanks to the crisp air and beautiful colors of changing leaves. This year I decided to welcome my favorite season with a small, impromptu celebration. I had some apples from a recent visit to a nearby apple orchard and wanted to incorporate them into our party; so I threw together an easy, healthy pumpkin pie dip to serve with them. It takes just a few minutes to make since it only contains 5 ingredients. I didn’t even tell my kids it was healthy since they were convinced it tasted just like pumpkin pie!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken cooks… Continue reading: "Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy German Potato Salad
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Quick & Easy Chana Masala
- Indian Roti Flatbread
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Wholesome Chicken Francese Recipe
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Healthy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook