This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For these Vegan Mozzarella Sticks, I use hearts of palm as the cheese substitute. I know it sounds crazy, but it works well, I promise. When breaded & fried, they get a little stringy inside. No, it’s not exactly like cheese, but it’s just as delicious. Also, they have a hint of tang, just like cheese. Fried food in general is not healthy, but this vegan version is worlds healthier than the deep-fried cheese version. Also, a lot kinder, too."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook