Spider Guacamole Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spider Guacamole Eggs will be a hit at your Halloween party. They are so much fun to make and even better to gobble up. Everyone loves deviled eggs and these will be no different. The filling, which is made from egg yolk, mayo and guacamole, is so creamy and delicious. Finish off these eggs with some black olives for the body and legs of the spider and voila! They almost look like they are going to creep right off the plate."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe Copycat
- Easy 30 Minute Turkish Lentil Soup
- Easy And Saucy 30 Minute Pork Yuk Sung- Pork Mince
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook