Sesame Blistered Edamame
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sesame blistered edamame are one of the best, healthy side dishes to add to any Asian meal. They’re quick, require minimal ingredients, and taste delicious! When purchasing edamame at the store, you have the option of buying them in the pods or shelled. For this recipe, we’ve opted to keep them in the pods…I mean look how pretty of a presentation they make! However, shelled edamame are also delicious when roasted. If you’ve never eaten edamame before, they may look like sugar snap peas, which can be eaten whole. Edamame are not quite the same. The pods of edamame are very fibrous and should not be eaten. Trust me, they don’t taste good, I’ve tried."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese takes your average macaroni and cheese and gives it a lighter twist. This healthy dinner recipe is… Continue reading: "Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- Beekeeper’s Naturals
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook