Sesame Blistered Edamame
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sesame blistered edamame are one of the best, healthy side dishes to add to any Asian meal. They’re quick, require minimal ingredients, and taste delicious! When purchasing edamame at the store, you have the option of buying them in the pods or shelled. For this recipe, we’ve opted to keep them in the pods…I mean look how pretty of a presentation they make! However, shelled edamame are also delicious when roasted. If you’ve never eaten edamame before, they may look like sugar snap peas, which can be eaten whole. Edamame are not quite the same. The pods of edamame are very fibrous and should not be eaten. Trust me, they don’t taste good, I’ve tried."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Elegant Fall Charcuterie Board
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook