This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Turmeric Dyed Curry Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Turmeric Dyed Curry Deviled Eggs take your classic deviled egg up a notch. Their wonderful curry flavor explodes in your mouth giving you a different flavor to a traditional deviled egg. The centers are creamy, the outside such a springy yellow. Who doesn’t love a great deviled egg, they are a popular choice. The outside is pickled and can be done so from 3-8 hours, the longer the pickling the more of the yellow is infused into the egg and the firmer the eggs are. Bring these along to your next gathering.
Read NextSimple Roasted Vegetable Hummus
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
As good of a deal as Olive Garden's unlimited soup and salad promotion is, frequently going to Italian restaurants for dinner can make… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Has Nothing on This Minestrone Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Quick And Easy Spanish Garlic Prawns With Lemon
- 30 Minute Super Easy Rose Pasta Sauce- Italian Pink Sauce
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook