Sriracha Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Sriracha Deviled Eggs are a delicious, spicy twist on a traditional party appetizer. They’re easy to make and a hit with guests. Let’s be honest here, my favorite thing about a good party is the food. I love appetizers or “appies” and deviled eggs always top my eating list. So I decided to put a spicy twist on the classic. Top them with cilantro and red pepper flakes for a bonus addition of flavor."
Yields12 Deviled Eggs
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time12 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Glass Hot Water Kettle
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook