This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick Air Fryer Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Air Fryer Chicken Wings are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and best of all, they're a breeze to make. We love our baked wings, but these Crispy Wings have all the delicious flavor and crispiness in so much less time. With just minutes of prep time, you can have a delicious and nutritious appetizer that everyone will love. An easy recipe that is perfect for family gatherings, or Holiday parties. We love wings during football season. On gameday it seems to be a must on the snack menu. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time16 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeair fryer
Read NextFamily-Favorite Turkey Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook