Pulled Pork Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pulled pork nachos are a crowd-pleaser! The tangy, acidic bite from the coleslaw and marinated onions packs a nice punch with the pulled pork. Make this for your next party appetizer, or as a Saturday night dinner. If you’re going for a lower carb, or healthier option, skip the chips! While yes, nachos typically revolve around the chips (I know, I know), the flavors are still there without the chips. Just combine the pulled pork, cilantro lime slaw, marinated red onions, along with any toppings you want. I like to use some lime juice, Greek yogurt, and half of an avocado."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Roasted Carrot White Bean Hummus
- Asian Beef & Pepper Stir Fry
- Kiwi Fruit Salad
- Sweet Heat Southern Glazed Salmon
- Lemon Chicken Soup With Orzo
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook