Garlic Herb Vegan Almond Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Herb Vegan Almond Cheese is a tasty dairy-free, vegan spread to snack on or to serve as an appetizer at your next get-together. It can also be used as a vegetable dip or as a sandwich spread. It's a versatile recipe that can be used in many ways! It's easy to make and is an excellent alternative to dairy cheeses and spreads. The herbs can be customized to your tastes, so use what you have on hand. Read the recipe for full details."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook