This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garlic Herb Vegan Almond Cheese Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic Herb Vegan Almond Cheese is a tasty dairy-free, vegan spread to snack on or to serve as an appetizer at your next get-together. It can also be used as a vegetable dip or as a sandwich spread. It's a versatile recipe that can be used in many ways! It's easy to make and is an excellent alternative to dairy cheeses and spreads. The herbs can be customized to your tastes, so use what you have on hand. Read the recipe for full details."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Read NextCopycat Chipotle Guacamole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook