Southwest Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Southwest Roll Ups – an easy appetizer perfect for parties. Full of black beans, spinach, peppers, onion, cilantro and a dairy free southwest flavored ranch dressing. They make the perfect little party appetizers. You could even make them into wraps for lunch or dinner instead of cutting them into bite size pieces. You could easily swap out the veggies for whatever you have in the fridge (corn would be a great addition!), or even use a different kind of bean (pinto beans would be great!). Versatile and delicious – you’ve gotta make these!"
Serves12 Roll Ups
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Spicy Buffalo Tofu Wings
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Mustard and Brown Sugar Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Chipotle Burrito Bowl
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner
- Easy Three Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
- Vegan Meatloaf Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook