Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If it is not the green bean fries I am seeking out fried pickles at restaurants. Each restaurant has its own take on the recipe and this is mine! Here is your Copycat Restaurant Fried Pickles Recipe ingredients: Sauce: 1/4 cup Mayonnaise 1 Tablespoon Ketchup 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Sauce 1/4 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning Drain the pickles and remove as moisture as possible with paper towels. The more moisture you are able to remove, the more crips the fried pickles will become. I know it is impossible to remove all the moisture because the pickles have been sitting in brine for their entire existence…. but do your best. Serve hot with your dipping sauce! I love making restaurant deliciousness at home, don’t you!?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken cooks… Continue reading: "Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy German Potato Salad
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Quick & Easy Chana Masala
- Indian Roti Flatbread
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Wholesome Chicken Francese Recipe
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Healthy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook