Egg Roll In A Wonton Cup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This egg roll in a cup recipe is a twist to egg rolls. This is a healthier version of the popular egg roll! But it leaves you just as satisfied!! Rather than rolled up in an egg roll wrapper and deep fried, this recipe places the filling into a little baked wonton cup! So easy, so healthy, so fun!! Lowfat ground turkey rather than pork makes this a healthy snack! Also included is cabbage coleslaw mix, green onions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and salt & pepper. Wonton wrappers, found in the fresh veggie section of the grocery store, provide the “cups” to hold the yummy egg roll filling! I also like to top these little delights with a dollop of sweet & sour sauce! "
Makes20 wonton cups
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Donkey Balls Recipe
- Maple Walnut Spelt Waffles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook