This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Chickpea Patties (chana Tikki)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Indian chickpea patties or chana tikki, also called chana kababs or chana cutlets are so easy to make, absolutely delicious, and filling. Learn this foolproof recipe with tips and tricks to make the best tikkis. Serve them as an appetizer with a simple herb yogurt sauce or as a side dish with rice and curry during dinner time! To make this recipe healthier, I learned a couple of tricks to reduce the oil absorbed and to improve flavor and texture. Ensure that you read the recipe tips to get the most out of this recipe. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Read NextVegan Crab Cakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook