Crispy Fried Shrimps (prawns)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to cook these crispy golden fried shrimps or prawns that look and taste so amazing without any fancy ingredients! These shrimp fries can be had as an any-time-snack or just part of a weekend menu for a sumptuous family dinner. Pair them with a simple home-made yogurt dip and you get the perfect party appetizer. This copy cat shrimp fry recipe has the looks of the fried prawns served as starters at restaurants, yet so quick and easy to cook. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook