Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers are filled with a simple mixture of crab, cream cheese, and a few spices all wrapped up in an egg roll wrapper rather than a wonton wrapper. They can be fried until deliciously crispy or baked in the oven for a healthier, yet crispy version. Easy Go-To Restaurant Style Appetizer Recipe at Home Crab Rangoon is one of the most popular Chinese food appetizers on the menu of hundreds of restaurants. Coming in at close second is the egg roll. We love to enjoy an appetizer of Crab Rangoon Wontons when we go out to eat. However, once we learned how easy they were to make, we enjoy these little gems a lot more now. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook