Air Fryer Tofu Satay
By: Becky Striepe from glueandglitter.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tofu Satay cooks up incredibly quickly in the air fryer. It’s perfect dipped in my quick-and-easy, blender peanut sauce. Serve it as an appetizer or entree! When I was a kid, we would go out for Thai food once a week, on average, and I so looked forward to Thai food night! My family orders big when we eat out, and we’d order mee grob, massaman curry, and at least one order of chicken satay. This Tofu Satay is me trying to veganize that childhood favorite."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cuisinart Food Spiralizer
- Pinky Up
- Asian Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Pasta Primavera
- Air Fryer Tofu Satay
- Unicorn Nice Cream
- Vanilla Corn Cake w/ Roasted Strawberries
- Simple Yogurt Parfaits
- Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Tropical Smoothie