This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These tasty air fryer butternut squash fries are a healthy and delicious alternative to traditional fried potatoes. Have you ever tried butternut squash? If not, it tastes like a cross between sweet potatoes and pumpkin and it’s full of nutrients such as potassium, vitamin A and fiber. Air frying butternut squash makes it even more delicious! The air fryer cooks the sticks of squash quickly and evenly giving them a nice crunch on the outside, while keeping them creamy on the inside. They’re perfect for a light lunch, dinner side dish, or as an appetizer for your next get-together. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Read NextVegan Crab Cakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook