This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" These Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes are the perfect nutritious main or side dish. Sweet potatoes are the BEST. They are chock full of nutrition, especially if you eat the skins. I love using the air fryer for cooking my sweet potatoes because it does the best job at getting the skin nice and crispy, but you can do these in the oven, too. Cooking these in the air fryer with less oil makes them an even healthier option! With crispy skin on one side and caramelized potato on the other, you won’t believe how delicious these are."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextMini Spinach Tartlets
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook