Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love salmon and fish in general, you will love this spiced baked salmon dish. I came up with this dish during a creative cooking session. The dish takes not more than 20 mins to prep and cooks from the beginning to the end and it's made with whole ingredients from scratch. The fish is seasoned with a blend of spices and olive oil before it is cooked for about 10 mins in the oven. I show you how to retain the moisture in the fish and how to bake it the right way in a simple baking dish. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook