Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love salmon and fish in general, you will love this spiced baked salmon dish. I came up with this dish during a creative cooking session. The dish takes not more than 20 mins to prep and cooks from the beginning to the end and it's made with whole ingredients from scratch. The fish is seasoned with a blend of spices and olive oil before it is cooked for about 10 mins in the oven. I show you how to retain the moisture in the fish and how to bake it the right way in a simple baking dish. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook