We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Have you ever come across bright orange-colored vibrant fish roe? Perhaps it was tobiko. These are also known as flying fish roe. Sometimes they come in different colors. This is because something is added to color them. For example, to make them yellow you would add a few drops of lime juice. To make them black you add squid ink. Tobiko are mostly used as a sushi topping. You might have seen them on your Boston roll or sometimes they use it also on the California roll. they taste rich and when you bite on them, you will experience an explosion of flavors in your mouth. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A fresh, healthy, and low calorie dinner is just 30 minutes away! This easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and… Continue reading: "Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook