We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You might have come across the Boston roll in a sushi place in your town. It's a Japanese-inspired maki inside-out sushi roll. The filling consists of cooked shrimp, avocado, cucumber, and of course cooked and prepared sushi rice. Nori is wrapped around the rice and another layer of sushi rice is on the outside. Everything is topped with tobiko, which is fish roe. In its natural state, tobiko is bright orange but it can be colored naturally too by adding lemon juice to make them yellow. Learn how to make homemade sushi rolls from scratch at home in ease with this detailed guide. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Dump-and-Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken is a lighter, healthier version of the Chinese restaurant classic. With just one dish and… Continue reading: "Dump and Bake Sweet and Sour Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook