This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Philadelphia Roll Sushi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Philadelphia roll is a creamy sushi variety popularized in the West. The sushi roll is based on the Japanese maki sushi and it's an inside-out sushi variety. It's based on the California roll. This Philadelphia roll is with salmon, cucumber, avocado, and cooked prepared sushi rice. This sushi is great if you love cream cheese and a cold dinner meal when the days get hotter. We show you with our detailed step by step instructions and video, how you can make your own Philadelphia roll sushi from scratch at home within 15 minutes only! The recipe includes tips and serving suggestions. "
Read Next Chicken Chow Mein
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Dip your spoon into this chicken chili with sweet potatoes and enjoy the variety of wonderful flavors with every mouthful! Perfect… Continue reading: "Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook