Spiced Apple Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nutty, hearty Spiced Apple Instant Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal with cozy touches of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Your breakfast game just leveled UP! This spiced apple Instant Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal is a hands-off breakfast that's super satisfying. While the oats cook, you can get showered and ready to start your day! Confession: I am terrible about eating breakfast during the week. Our mornings are hectic. The alarm goes off at 6:30, and my kid has to be at the bus stop at 7. From there, I head to the Y to work out, then pretty much slam into work the moment I get out of the shower. "
NotesThis is a great between-shoppings recipe, because it uses almost all pantry ingredients. The only fresh ingredients you need is a couple of apples, which keep for ages in the refrigerator!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook