This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Indian Dal with Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a "veganized" version of a standard yellow Dal. We made it vegan but also tastier and creamier. We love this dish because it's inexpensive, beautiful on a plate, and the smells in the house when cooking it make everyone happy to be home for dinner. We suggest serving it warm on rice."
NotesNote: While the recipe is for cooking on the stove top (skillet and pot), it can absolutely be done in a pressure cooker.
Dietary RestrictionsDairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
Read NextZesty Southwestern Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook