Twice-Baked BBQ Tofu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet-and-sticky baked BBQ tofu is perfect parked next to your favorite green veggie on top of a bed of fluffy mashed potatoes. This recipe is one of Darrol’s and my favorite ways to make tofu. It’s twice-baked, making it toothsome and chewy, and it’s covered in sweet, sticky BBQ sauce. There are lots of ways you can serve this up, and here are some suggestions for you! over mashed potatoes with a side of steamed broccoli, as shown over mashed cauliflower with a side of Ginger-Sesame Kale over rice and beans (or just rice) with Frizzled Green Beans Almondine on the side"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook