This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Rice Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These stuffed peppers with rice are a bright and vibrant change from the usual stuffed pepper situation. Keeping it cosy but still nice and light using rice and basil marinated tomatoes. Topped with feta and olives these are the perfect late summer dinner. Vegetarian, fresh and so quick and simple to make. And all ingredients are from Aldi, of course! So, these stuffed peppers are an easy sheet pan dinner that can be on the table in about 30 minutes. And that includes cooking the rice! This quick and easy dinner is perfect for these September evenings. Sweet roasted peppers, garlicky olive oil drizzles, herby basil marinated juicy sweet tomatoes and that creamy salty feta to top it all off. Can you feel these late summer vibes coming through your screen? "
Read NextSpinach and Cheese Balls
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook