How to Roast Chestnuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I show you how to roast chestnuts from scratch in the oven at home. Chestnuts are in season in fall and winter. These nuts are a popular holiday and christmas time snack. You can buy chestnuts raw in the grocery store and by roasting them at home you get them to the right consistency on the inside. Because chestnuts can over cook quickly because of their meal like texture on the inside. With my technique you just need to cut the shell once and they will definitely remain moist on the inside if you follow my step by step instructions and watch my video. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook