This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quinoa Loaf with Sticky Ketchup Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Easy, baked Quinoa Loaf smothered in Sweet Ketchup Glaze. Fix your sides while the loaf bakes, and supper is ready in about an hour and a half. I dished up this easy quinoa loaf with some of my Perfect Mashed Potatoes and a super simple kale salad. You can fix the sides while the loaf is in the oven, so supper is on the table in just over an hour. My kid is super picky right now, and ketchup is the secret to getting him to eat things that he might otherwise say no to. Kale salad? NO! Kale salad with ketchup to dip? YES! I’ll take it."
Read NextFarmers Market Veggie Medley
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook