Creamy Cashew Milk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade cashew milk is by far my favorite nut milk out there. It’s super creamy, delicious and so easy to make. You just have to soak the cashews for 4 hours and blend to creamy perfection. There’s no need to strain, so you’ll keep all the fiber and there’s no waste. With a little love, these magical cashews will make your non-dairy milk a sweet & dreamy beverage. It’s thick, rich and delicious! Sounds pretty good, right? Besides their deliciousness, cashews are a great source of protein, potassium, maganese, copper, iron, magnesium, selenium and zinc. They also contain heart healthy fats. These little gems are just good for you!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook