Easy Pineapple Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This heavenly dish is really quick and can be complete in less than 30 minutes. It works best with cold, day-old rice because it’s drier than freshly cooked and it will keep a firmer texture. You don’t want to end up with soggy rice, because that wont be fun. So, prepare a batch the night before and make the magic happen the next day. All you’ll have to do is heat up your pan, get the onions and garlic sautéing, add your veggies, juicy pineapple chunks, tamari sauce (or soy) pre-cooked rice, the green onion and then you just brown to perfection. Voilà!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- Easy Thai Chicken Panang Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook