Pavakkai Kadalai Paruppu Varuval
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Next goes the channa dal, drain out the water and add the channa dal.. Mix everything well and cook for 3 to 4 mins. This channa dal will give a nice crunchy-munchy taste to this recipe.. It is a add-on taste!!!Soak the channa dal. Heat up the oil in the kadai, add in mustard seeds and curry leaves.. let it splutter. Add in onions and cook until it turns translucent, it takes 3 to 4 mins. Add in the tomatoes, salt and cook till it turns mushy Now add the diced bittergaurd and channa da"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook