This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mushroom Marinara Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mushroom Marinara Sauce is a delicious alternative to ground beef meat sauce. This vegetarian pasta sauce will satisfy your beef cravings and taste amazing on pasta. I replaced the ground beef in a meat sauce for pasta with hearty mushrooms. Mushrooms actually have a meaty flavor so the substitution is a natural one. A delicious way to eat more plant-based foods. This recipe is also a vegan mushroom sauce for those who are following a more strict vegan diet. "
Read NextMediterranean Veggie Naan Wraps
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook