This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sauteed Chanterelle Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chanterelle mushrooms are known to be gourmet mushrooms and are usually prepared and enjoyed in high class restaurants around the world. Yet, did you know that you can prepare these wonderful healthy mushrooms at home? I show you how in my simple how to guide. The mushrooms are cooked in a skillet with a simple seasoning, so to bring out all the wonderful flavors. The dish can be served as a side dish this holiday season with meats, fish and vegetables of your choice. You can even forage for your own chanterelle mushrooms in the forests near you. This is a fall recipe. "
Read NextGluten Free Zucchini Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook