Buttered Parsley Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Buttered Parsley Potatoes is a classic side dish. Easy to make and flavorful, this potato dish comes together effortlessly. You can make it in one pot and serve up the finished dish with meat or fish. I love it with steak or grilled fish. This is your side dish if you don't like spicy food and if you are looking for a plain side dish option. The parsley is fresh and gives the dish all the flavors that you need. You can use curly or flat parsley in this recipe, the choice is up to you. In case, I have also shared some flavor options to pep up your parsley potatoes if you want. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Salna
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Halloween Spiderweb Carrot Soup
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Elegant Fall Charcuterie Board
- Peach Salsa
- 5 Easy Ways To Cook A Spaghetti Squash
- Butternut Squash Turkey Chili Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook