Quick Easy Turkey Meatloaf
For the quickest turkey meatloaf, check out this easy recipe for Quick Easy Turkey Meatloaf, which uses tomato sauce for moistness. Turkey is a healthy alternative to ground beef.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 6 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl mix all of the ingredients. Pat into a loaf pan and bake for about 1 hour or until done. You can also use the microwave, but pat the meat mixture into a bundt type pan first.
- Use a temperture probe and cook until the loaf is at 190 degrees F. About half way through, rotate the meat and move the probe over to the undercooked part of the meatloaf.
Read NextSlow Cooker Turkey Breast With Gravy