Leftover Turkey Buddha Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love holiday turkey! You roast (or grill) it once and have tasty leftovers for the next few days (or longer if you freeze them). It’s like the very best meal prepping plan EVER. However, to make the most of your turkey, you need to have a plan for your leftover turkey! That is where our Leftover Turkey Buddha Bowls come in! Buddha Bowls are a yummy mixture of greens, protein, beans and nuts with a dressing to bring it all together. Basically it is deliciousness in a bowl!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple And Mustard Glaze
- Chow Mein Soup
- Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Italian Beef
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Spinach Pasta
- Chicken Burgers
- Easy Homemade Donuts With Icing On Top
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook