10 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Craft Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for one of the best Thanksgivings you've ever had. We know holidays are all about preparation, so with this collection of 10 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Craft Ideas, you'll be ready for whatever this year brings. From easy craft projects with the kids to fun, traditional recipes for dinner and dessert, this list has something for everyone.
Try something new by making a Cute Crochet Turkey, a Pumpkin Pie Party Dip (pictured left) or a great DIY holiday gift like Slow Cooked Apple Butter - one the many mason jar recipes we have on FaveHealthyRecipes.com.
This list not only organizes some of the top picks for Thanksgiving crafts and recipes, it also includes ideas that are easy, family friendly and useful. Many of these craft projects can be used not only for Thanksgiving, but for all of the fall months. Scroll down to see some of our top picks for Thanksgiving crafts and recipes. Make sure you start now on some of these craft projects, they may take you a little longer and you want to make sure they're ready in time. Happy crocheting, happy cooking, and ... oh yeah ... Happy Thanksgiving!
Looking for more ways to celebrate fall? Try one of these easy Thanksgiving recipes in our collection of 10 Cakes, Cookies and Pies for Thanksgiving Desserts.
10 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes and Craft Ideas
Table of Contents
- Slow Cooked Apple Butter - Slow Cooked Apple Butter is best on toast, pancakes, biscuits and even alongside pork chops. But, this mason jar recipe is also a fantastic gift idea for your guests this holiday season. It's so easy, too. Let the slow cooker cook this one up.
- The Perfect Apple Crisp - (pictured above)Are you tired of the same apple pie recipe year after year? Branch out of the ordinary and give this recipe for The Perfect Apple Crisp a try. With no crust, this recipe is simple and packs a crunch with nuts and delicious brown sugar, giving you one of the best fall dessert recipes around.
- Pumpkin Pie Party Dip - Pumpkin Pie Party Dip is going to be the best thing that hit your table this holiday season. It's not just a great dip recipe, it has a great presentation and yum factor. Happy dipping everyone.
- Sweet Potato Casserole - For a more traditional take on one of the most classic holiday recipes, try out Kevin's Sweet Potato Casserole recipe. This sweet potato recipe only uses real, wholesome ingredients.
- Classic Pot Pie - Which meat is in this Meat Pot Pie recipe, you ask? That's the best part about this recipe. You can use chicken or turkey for this easy Thanksgiving recipe. Use it for the holidays or any time of year.
- Butternut Squash Neck Warmer - This Butternut Squash Neckwarmer is the perfect autumn accessory to add to your fall wardrobe. This easy crochet pattern is super stylish, and it's also super easy to make. Add this free pattern to the top of your to-do list.
- Crocheted Autumn Wreath - Celebrate the season with this Crocheted Autumn Wreath. It's an easy crochet pattern to make using your three favorite fall colors. Your home will look warm and inviting and guests will appreciate your homemade decor.
- Cute Crochet Turkey - (pictured above) This Cute Crocheted Turkey is a must-do pattern for Thanksgiving. This turkey crochet pattern is flat, so it can be used as a decorative doily or as a hot pad for your big feast. Make one for yourself, or bring one as a hostess gift.
- Pumpkin Spice Cowl - This Pumpkin Spice Cowl is made of beautiful Bernat Satin. This is a great cowl to wear in between seasons; great for the fall and the spring! A free crochet pattern like this is easy to make and you'll love wearing it around. You'll smile like the sun.
- An Autumn Shawl - This is the perfect crochet pattern for the fall months. Decorate yourself with a colorful shawl pattern. The striped detail in earth tones is a great design.
For additional Thanksgiving recipes to add to your dinner table, download our free eCookbook, How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
"Add a bit of Cajun spice to your next weeknight dinner with this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice! The chicken, rice, and… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice"
- 10 Minute Cranberry Sauce
- Cornbread Stuffing with Apples and Pecans
- 17 Fresh Pumpkin Recipes for Soups, Lattes, and More
- 15 Best Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
- 1 Step Cranberry Sauce
- Green Bean Casserole With Swiss
- Apple Celery Stuffing
- Roast Turkey with Cranberry Macadamia Stuffing
- Sunshine Cranberry Sauce
- 203 Recipes for the Best Thanksgiving Menu
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook