17 Fresh Pumpkin Recipes for Soups, Lattes, and More
Celebrate fall with these healthy pumpkin recipes for soups, desserts, and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can't go through the entire season of fall without enjoying a bowl of pumpkin soup or a just-prepared pumpkin spice latte! If you're looking for ways to add more pumpkin to your menu this fall, then keep reading. Pumpkin recipes are easy to make and are a nutritious way to get more antioxidants in your diet. From desserts to drinks, to soups and even dips, there are so many easy pumpkin recipes that will satisfy you, your family, and your friends this holiday season. When it comes to classic fall recipes, you can't go wrong with those listed below!
This collection of 17 Fresh Pumpkin Recipes for Soups, Lattes, and More is this year's guide to making a healthy pumpkin recipe that you will love. Try one or try them all, no matter which one you decide to make first you will not be disappointed by these easy pumpkin recipes.
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more comfort food ideas, then you'll want to take a look at the free eCookbook filled with 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
Recipes for Pumpkin Soup and Other Savory Dishes
Warm up inside and out with homemade soup and pasta dishes that feature pumpkin. You'll love the savory taste and delightful texture that pumpkin imparts, and you'll definitely enjoy using pumpkins for more than just carving. If you'd like to change up your dinner meals this fall, then give these recipes a try. These dishes are definitely crowd-pleasers!
- Roasted Pumpkin Butternut SoupGet ready to smash some pumpkins so you can make this delightful soup! Creamy and rich, this soup will be a nice departure from the soups you usually make.
- Spicy Pumpkin SeedsDon't discard those pumpkin seeds! With this recipe, you can put those pumpkin seeds to good use. Sprinkle these pumpkin seeds on top of salads or soups this fall for a delightful spicy crunch.
- Stupid Easy Pumpkin ChiliPumpkin in chili?!? Some recipes have to be seen to be believed! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for your next game day watch party.
- Pumpkin Curry SoupIf you want a quick soup recipe, then you can't go wrong with this one. Keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand for those busy fall nights. Dinner will be ready in no time!
- 15 Minute Creamy Pumpkin PastaAdd a taste of fall to the dinner table with this recipe for creamy pumpkin pasta. It will be a delightful change from the usual marinara sauce!
- Pumpkin Alfredo SauceThis recipe is a vegan take on the classic Alfredo sauce. You can make this main course gluten-free, too.
Pumpkin Drink Recipes for Any Occasion
Admit it. For you, the best part of fall is the excuse to drink cup after cup of pumpkin spice latte! If you love the popular foamy drink (and who doesn't), then you'll want to check out this selection of pumpkin beverages. You will also discover recipes for martinis and smoothies that shine the spotlight on pumpkin. Instead of making a special trip to the coffee shop, satisfy your craving for pumpkin with these easy beverage recipes!
- Easy Pumpkin Pie MartiniWhen you think of holiday beverages, recipes for Christmas or New Year's Eve likely come to mind. But what about Thanksgiving? You can celebrate the holiday in style by serving up these delicious martinis with pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Starbucks CopycatSkip the line at the coffee shop and make your own pumpkin spice lattes at home with this recipe! This seven-ingredient recipe has a few optional add-ins, too.
- Pumpkin Pie SmoothieChange up your smoothie routine with this easy recipe. Whether you make this for breakfast or a snack, there's no denying this smoothie will hit the spot.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice LatteIf you're looking for a vegan take on the classic pumpkin spice latte, then this recipe is for you! You'll love drinking this frothy and delightful beverage on a cool fall day.
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes That Will Impress the Crowd
You will definitely want to save room for these delicious pumpkin dessert recipes! Whether you need something special to bring to Thanksgiving dinner at your friend's house or you're just craving some pumpkin desserts, these recipes are the way to go. Some of these recipes can even be made in advance, then served when it's time for dessert. With these easy fall recipes at your fingertips, making dessert will easy and fun.
- Caramel Pumpkin Whip DipThis pumpkin dip is a quick and easy dessert recipe that won't take long to prepare. Simply serve this dip with fresh apple slices or graham crackers for a dessert that's both sweet and delicious.
- Feel Good Crustless Pumpkin PieAnyone can learn how to make pumpkin pie from scratch with the help of this Feel Good Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe. This easy pumpkin recipe is one of the absolute best dessert recipes for Thanksgiving, or really any day of the year. It is a fresh pumpkin recipe that will satisfy any pie lover.
- Pumpkin BlondiesThe classic recipe for blondies gets a fall makeover with this recipe. This dessert can easily be shared at your next book club meeting or casual get-together with friends.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesPumpkin has a lot to offer bakers — it's got a great texture and that wonderfully seasonal flavor that's incredibly distinctive. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are a perfect example of just how fantastic a bit of well-placed pumpkin puree can be.
- Pumpkin Pie Party DipHere is another dip recipe that's so good to make! This recipe is a quick way to add more pumpkin to your Thanksgiving menu.
- Pumpkin Spice GranolaDelicious and tasty, this granola recipe can be eaten any time of the day. Sprinkle a handful or two over your favorite plain Greek yogurt or vanilla ice cream for a truly tasty dessert!
- My Family's Favorite Pumpkin PieThis pumpkin pie recipe is so great because it is has all of your favorite fall flavors. Pumpkin pie recipes fulfill your sweet tooth craving, and this recipe is perfect even outside of Thanksgiving. Try this healthy pumpkin recipe and you will have a new favorite pie.
You can never have too many dessert recipes on hand! If you're watching what you eat, then you'll love this collection of 16 Secretly Healthy Cake Recipes
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Sweet Potato Maple Casserole
- Low Sodium Brined Turkey
- How to Have a Better Thanksgiving Dinner: 13 Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes Free eCookbook
- 15 Best Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
- 8 Classic Recipes for the Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Cranberry Sauce
- Healthy Holiday Pumpkin Pie
- Roast Turkey for Thanksgiving
- Southern-Style Cornbread Stuffing
- Skinny Maple Sweet Potato Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Balsamic roasted brussels sprouts
- Stir-fried chicken with red rice
- Cauliflower rice with masala chicken
- Lemon mustard chicken
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- how to cut leeks
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Super Slimy Snail Snacks
- Crock Pot Turkey Legs
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook