Tomato Black Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This soup is so simple to make and calls for simple ingredients. I had everything in my kitchen, except for the ancho chile, but I easily found it at my local grocer (in the ethnic food section). Along with that, you’ll need Roma tomatoes, water, fresh garlic, onion, corn oil (I used olive oil) black beans, vegetable broth and salt. That’s it! Such simple ingredients come together, and create a robust flavored soup that’s mildly spicy. On top of all that, this soup takes less than 30 minutes to make, and you can feed your hungry family in no time! Just break out your favorite soup pot and blender and you’re ready to go. This Tomato Black Bean soup is comforting, satisfying, and packed with mouth-watering flavor. The Roma tomatoes add a fresh zing which I love, too!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSoup Pot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you in the mood for some zesty Mexican food, but you're trying to eat healthier? Have no fear, Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole… Continue reading: "Skinny Mexican Tortilla Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook