One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need to dirty one dish with this One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup. Plus it takes only 5 minutes of prep time to prepare this healthy and gluten free meal. So that makes this healthy soup recipe the perfect weeknight dinner for when you're short on time. Now you won't have to stress about what to make for dinner. Busy weeknights are the hardest time for you to convince yourself to make something healthy at home. One pot healthy meals like this will make the convincing a lot easier. You'll be able to have something healthy and delicious for dinner and still have plenty of time to relax for the rest of the evening.
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextMutton Stew
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A really super simple Green Bean Potato Curry that is budget friendly, only has 8 ingredients needs no fancy-schmancy spices. This… Continue reading: "Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook