One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You only need to dirty one dish with this One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup. Plus it takes only 5 minutes of prep time to prepare this healthy and gluten free meal. So that makes this healthy soup recipe the perfect weeknight dinner for when you're short on time. Now you won't have to stress about what to make for dinner. Busy weeknights are the hardest time for you to convince yourself to make something healthy at home. One pot healthy meals like this will make the convincing a lot easier. You'll be able to have something healthy and delicious for dinner and still have plenty of time to relax for the rest of the evening.
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Take a trip down memory lane with these Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls. Filled with flavorful ham and baked in a sticky-sweet glaze,… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Glazed Ham Balls"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook