Hearty Smoked Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This hearty smoked beef soup is so good with deep, rich flavors, and creamy finish that it almost resembles a chowder. Combining flavors to build a delicious profile in just minutes. Hearty Soup in Under and Hour It took less than an hour to make this scrumptious soup. However, I used juices from my Holiday ham that was made in the slow cooker. This particular stock is an amazing flavor when combined with the Smokey beef roast. A Soup that is Almost a Chowder All of the goodness in the soup with the cream bring this into the realm of chowder. Just amazing flavor that just takes minutes. The only reason that I am not calling this a chowder is that normally a chowder would be a bit thicker. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeKettle
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook