Hearty Minestrone Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Minestrone soup: thick, warm, comforting and overflowing with vegetables. Beloved in most ex-Yu countries, and especially Slovenia. This Italian classic is a favorite in my family. The recipe is one mom picked up while living in the States. We love it when she makes it, and I’ve put it in my repertoire as well. It was a joy to find that minestrone has a Balkan version, called mineštra, beloved by Slovenians, especially in the Kranj region. There are many recipes, and kielbasa is often used instead of ground beef. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage is a delicious and colorful meal. The Something Blue Creamer potatoes add color and also gives… Continue reading: "Roasted Sheet Pan Potatoes and Sausage"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Egg Curry Recipe(kerala Style)
- Vegetarian Sausage Basil Pizza
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Tender Coconut Kheer
- White Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Healthy Parmesan Chicken
- Chettinad Potato Roast Recipe
- Veg Manchurian(manchurian Recipe)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook