30 Minute Chicken Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy chicken stew is filled with veggies and is simple to make. Easily on the table in 30 minutes, it’s a healthy meal that is perfect for those cold nights! Only one pot is needed to make this quick and easy chicken stew recipe. Filled with chicken and veggies, and covered in a creamy sauce, this easy 30 minute meal is perfect over mashed potatoes or rice, and is the perfect comfort food on a chilly night!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"With just four basic ingredients you can make this Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. It only takes five minutes of… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew w/ Chickpeas & Orzo
Grandma's Favorite Soup Recipe
Cream of Pumpkin Soup
Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
Instant Pot Lentil Soup
One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup
11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
Quick and Easy Homemade Turkey Noodle Soup
Cabbage Soup Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook