3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Garlic, potatoes and a head of savoy cabbage are all that’s necessary to make this invigorating stew. What we have here is a vegetarian dish to keep you full and energized until the next day’s breakfast. (Lemon is optional, although recommended.) As savoy cabbage is a little tough, before making the stew you’ll need to boil them for a few minutes. If you have a younger head of savoy cabbage, 2-3 minutes are enough. For an older head, go closer to 4-5. You’ll see over time, if you make the savoy cabbage stew more than once, what your preferences are. Maybe you like the stew to be even softer, in which case prolong the boiling. For a “crispier” savoy cabbage, boil it for a shorter period. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook