Cinnamon "Sugar" Kale Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Snacks can be one of the most difficult food categories to eat healthily. Many times people are accustomed to having crunchy chips, pretzels, and other processed snacks. Homemade kale chips are a delicious and inexpensive way to snack! The beauty is that it will take 10 minutes from prep to finished product. These are sweet without using any refined sugar. You can experiment and add any of your favorite seasoning combinations. They are light and crunchy and there's no need to feel guilty for eating the whole batch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook