Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With 2 kinds of oats, rice crisps, and coconut flakes this Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola is the ultimate crunchy, cluster-packed sweet snack. For tons of textural diversity, the base of this granola is made up of rolled oats, steel cut oats, and crispy brown rice cereal. Cacao powder brings the decadent chocolate flavor and coconut is the perfect compliment. Douse it all in my secret oil-free granola-crunchifying ingredient and bake for just 10 minutes into the ultimate cluster-packed cereal snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Sticky Rice (stovetop Method)
- Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Nam Jim Jaew
- Thai Grilled Pork Neck (kor Moo Yang)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook