This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Fresh Garlic Dill Pickles remind me of growing up in south Florida. I was raised in the land of the Jewish deli (oh, how I love a good Jewish deli) where they would always put a dish of of crunchy pickles on the table for munching before your entree arrived. Oh, I love those pickles. So I went ahead and made some. I have no idea if the authentic deli pickles are made this way, I just make these refrigerator pickles the easiest way I know how. Also the most delicious. Most. Deeeelicious. These pickles are always a huge hit and I make tons extra so I can hand them out to friends. Here's a tip - if you're going to give pickle gifts, start saving your glass jars a few months ahead of pickle season so you don't have to buy expensive mason jars. Just make sure you boil them to sterilize first!"
Read NextHomemade Healthy Apple Chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook